Great Western Painting
704 Lake Bonavista Drive Southeast
Calgary, Alberta T2J 0N1
Phone: (403) 285-7776
Great Western Painting
closet Experts on our show today read More:
Do you have countless clothes but your closet is too small for it? You know, closet problems are never because of the size of the closet. Well sometimes, it does, but majority of the times, closet problems are because of how you used up all the spaces of your closet. Solve all your closet problems with the following closet storage solutions presented to you below.
Do not let an empty space take the place inside your closet. That simply means that as long as there is an empty place in your closet, you are not using up the full potential of your closet. Get a board and pin that board up to that empty space so that you can create a new space where you can put all your things into. You don’t have a board or you don’t know how nail a wood to that closet of yours? Get a rack! Use the racks to take up all the spaces that need to be filled up. Don’t have a rack? Well, find a rope and create a space for you to hang things! Hanging is one solution to use up that empty space.
One trick is to fold your clothes wisely. Tricks on how to fold clothes effectively in order to maximize that small space is not just a travelling hack. Folding your clothes wisely would mean folding them in a way that you can put more clothes in a small place. If you don’t know how to do that, check out tutorials in Youtube! Youtube has a lot to offer when it comes topics like that.
Organize your things effectively. There should be a place for your shoes, for your clothes, for your bags, for your shirts, for your shorts, and the like. There should be categories! Categories are the keys to organization. It’s not just the organization that you should focus on. It should also be on how to you maximize your space together with how you categorize your things.
Don’t buy closets! Make your own closet. Maximize your room space by creating your own closet. Buying closets would mean limiting your closet ideas to the design of that closet. That is not good. It is always better to have your own input as to what your dream closet should look like. Moreover, you can put that closet anywhere you want in your room without being limited with its form and size! It is a classic to put your closet beside your wall or in your wall, somehow, it doesn’t matter where your closet is located in your room. You can turn that space under your bed to a pull-out closet or if your room has a space under the stairs, you can also use that space as a cute closet.
Our clothes, shoes, bags, and the like are huge parts of our lives. It is an ideal situation that you can have some place to tuck them in safely. That is why it is a must that you have effective closet storage solutions to accommodate these precious things together and nicely in one place.
local Business Radiance Salon was in studio with us talking about Grad and some the hair service the grads may want:
1435 17 Avenue Southwest Calgary, Alberta T2T 0C3
Everybody in this Earth is going crazy with styling their hair. People color their hair with whatever color they can think of. May it be pink, red, blue, green, brown, or multi-colors. Some people prefer the trendy long hairs or the short ones. Some people just go to salons to give their hair the treatment it deserves. Hair trends have been there since the beginning of time and inventing all sorts of hair trends is a very easy thing to do especially nowadays because of our advanced technology. Amidst all these crazy things that we do, hair fashion has always remained as one of the greatest things that humankind care the most. With that, it is a must that people should always be careful with how, who, and where they do their hair salon services.
Do not go salon hopping! Choose and maintain your trusted hair salon. Majority of hair salons these days do not care about your hair! All they care about is how much money you spend on your hair. So, choose your hair salon wisely. Go for those salons who advocate to uphold hair fashion and those who are very passionate about it.
Do not let just anybody do your hair services! Choose that person who knows what he or she is doing. What’s better is, maintain a barber or hair stylist. Befriend everybody in your favorite salon and get some intel. Get to know who does the work best and request for him or her.
Do not overdo your hair styling. Do not dye your hair every week or you would end up bald. There is no such thing as safe and hair-friendly hair salon service except for the treatments and just plain hair cutting. Bleaching your hair would mean killing it, so avoid doing that always. Wait for 4 months before you dye or bleach your hair again.
Choose your hair products wisely. Having a good salon with skilled hair professionals, and less harmful hair products is a good salon package. That would be an ideal situation. Somehow, that certain package would mean an expensive service. So, you would compromise either your hair or your money. With that, it is good to compromise and prioritize. What’s better to compromise is the salon and the professionals but not the hair products. Your priority should always be the kind of products used because those are the things that would be applied directly to your hair. Since you will be having your hair services as often as how many times you want, you should choose those less harmful products or else, you would regret that your whole life.
That’s a wrap! Again, do not go salon hopping, choose your hair stylist wisely, do not overdo your styling, and lastly choose your products keenly. Because people love their hair and people love to look nice with it, hair salon services are and will always be on top of a person’s must-have list. With that, compromise less and enjoy more with your hair salon services.
Wouldn’t you just love to be invited to New York and sit down to be interviewed by Barbara Walters? You would have a global audience of millions sitting there listening to what you have to say. While Barbara Walters might be a bit of a pipe dream local exposure can still position you as an expert in your field. You can build a base of followers who want to hear your expertise. local business like : http://www.theiteam.ca or http://www.sightlinestudios.com
The internet has changed the face of media, especially local media. With internet radio, online newspapers and news available from many different sources local media has opted to focus on local news and stories about the community. This can work to your benefit making it much easier to book yourself as a guest on local talk radio.
Here are some suggestions to get started:
- Find local radio stations that offer a format for guests to appear on the show. You can do an online search for local stations and check out their websites. Check out the descriptions and previous guests to see if you might be a good fit. Listen to a couple of shows before trying to make contact, you want to be familiar with the show and learn what types of questions they could ask. Think of ways you can tie your business into that format.
- Become a local celebrity first. Contact local newspapers, magazines or other websites and offer to contribute an article. Look at what types of information is being published, what are the topics covered? How well is it written and can you provide a piece that would fit in well. Once you have a couple of published pieces under your belt, now you’re an “expert” an securing a spot with a local talk radio program will be much easier.
- Plan your pitch. You need to catch the attention of the show’s host or the producer to secure a spot. Plan ahead what you want to say to them, demonstrate that you are familiar with the program. Pitch your idea as directly as possible and leave contact information. Follow up a few days later to see where you stand.
- You’re not there to sell, you’re there to provide content. Provide great interesting content that the audience wants to hear. The audience is not there to hear an hour long sales pitch, they can get that anywhere. The reward for being a guest is you get to spend an hour letting the audience get to know you and building trust. You also get identified by your name and what your business is.
Don’t overlook local talk radio as a platform for business growth. You can spend an hour and reach tens of thousands of people you would otherwise not have had the chance to meet. Here is a video that shows how you can use talk radio to showcase your business.
For more than two decades our guests have used the talk radio platform to promote, books, services and their business over the airwaves. As one of the country’s leading talk radio stations there are anywhere between 40-80 guests booked on talk radio shows every week. We have built a close working relationship with local business leaders, social activists and the entire community. Your talk radio guest appearance should be everything you hope for to get your message across.
Here are 10 tips to help you be the perfect guest.
- Be real. Let your personality shine through, this isn’t a job interview so you don’t need to put up any kind of front. The audiences are pretty smart they will know if you’re faking. Let your passion shine through and be who you really are.
- Be sensitive to the other side of the debate. Talk radio is one of the best places to discuss controversial issues facing us today, including politics. That being said you don’t have to share the same viewpoint to be respectful of it. Radio audiences are made up of a wide variety of people. Acknowledging the other person you can win some credibility with the entire audience.
- Stay current with what’s going on in the world. Current events are the most talked about topic on any talk radio show, so don’t get caught unaware. If there is a breaking news story take a minute and read up about it. Being educated helps you build credibility with listeners.
- Make your topic pertain to something local. When you tie your topic into the local community it helps engage the audience and make it pertain to them.
- Don’t do the interview on your cell phone. Cell phones can cut off in mid conversation and talk show hosts really really hate when that happens. They took the time to schedule you on their show so don’t expect to be called back if you keep getting cut off.
- Have an agenda and try and stick to it. It’s perfectly normal to get caught up the conversation you are having with your host or call in guests. Try and bring the conversation back around to the right topic.
- Mimic your host’s speech patterns. Whether your host is a slow and laid back speaker or talks very quickly adapt to their rhythm. It helps develop camaraderie and build rapport. Not to mention listeners tune in because they like his style so give them more of what they like.
- Keep the boring stuff to a minimum. No matter how passionate you are, endless statistics and numbers are boring. Don’t throw too many numbers at the audience they’ll change the station.
- Don’t pretend you know more than you do. If the host asks a question you don’t know the answer to then admit it. Trying to fake knowledge will cost you credibility while admitting you don’t know something adds to your credibility.
- Pretend you are talking to a friend. Talk radio is a different medium talk to the host like you are having a conversation with a friend. It is much more sincere and it allows the audience to get to know you.