There are few hours in a day when you can complete all your tasks. Above your normal schedule, you also have lined up meetings, work, network, updating online channels and making it updated regularly that needs specific strategies to be taken properly. Nevertheless, even as there was a time where struggle was required to have some time for digital marketing and nowadays, we put a lot of time only on this. Being online is great but it should not hamper your other tasks. If you cannot handle it properly and you end up being busy all the time, you can do something effective to make the most of your time. So here we have some search engine optimization and social media marketing methods for you:
- Create a timetable and follow it strictly: It’s an easy idea but it’s incredible how few in fact bother to put one as one. We usually go after an agenda for our usual work so it makes logic to reserve some time for Calgary SEO work. If you set aside an hour in one day, it can do numerous good and keep you more alert consequently.
- Prepare beforehand: It is said that there’s not anything off beam with arranging content before its used as there are constantly new ideas, posts and images that aren’t time responsive. Of course, the difficulty following that is you will be require to take some time to compose all the content in the first place, but because there are constantly silence in the week, you should be gifted to combine some posts or source images to position at a later date. Also, don’t fail to remember regarding holidays and events so you can set up content that connects.
- You can also list posts in progress which can be useful if you finish up having to postpone your time. Some sites such as Facebook let you to plan times to place while others such as Twitter can only do this by the means of third-party apps like Hootsuite, Tweetdeck and Buffer
- Direct Customer questions to One Location: Since social media gives the opportunity to everyone to have a direct contact to the company, it makes complete logic that there are a lot of queries and questions that are exchanged through this mode. On the other hand, if you have more than one account, it can get really complicated because you have to keep switching the channels in order to address everyone. If you can, give emphasis to that all queries and complaints that are available in one site like Twitter. This way, the whole thing can be established in the one place and if a difficulty needs to be discovered in better detail, you can control them to email. Usually, these queries will be easily reviewed so you shouldn’t use up too long in replying them.
- Cross-Posting: If you’re using more than one account, you should have a thorough knowledge about the type of people that follow you. You must check your analytics time and again for that. Hence, you should know that if your audience for each of the site has common interests and if they do, then cross posting the content can be a great idea.
MRC SEO Consulting
Phone: +1 403-386-7427